What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A comprehensive golf training for faster swing speed and increased stability
- Helping you get the attention of other players and observers
- Helping you make the big shot when the match is on the line
- Are easy to do… even if you have not exercised in years.
- Helping you become a better golfer and play longer courses
- Take just a few minutes a day – like maybe 15 minutes.
- Helping you hit longer drives and irons over hazards
- Helping you lower scores and take home more trophies
- Helping you take your golf game to the higher levels
- Helping you feel great about your game and yourself
- Why You Are Not Getting Faster
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Drive Longer scores 73.25/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.golfdrivelonger.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $49.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: golfdrivelonger.com you’ll also be taken through to golfdrivelonger.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)